International Art Contest! Win an Amazon Gift Card!
|Posted by:||Teodosic, Nevena|
|Posted on:||April 08, 2021|
Sponsored by The International Student and Scholar Services and The Study Abroad Office.
Submit ONE original artwork. The artwork must have an international theme - be creative!
PLEASE READ THE FULL INSTRUCTIONS:
• Entrants must be current BSU students
• Entries must be the original work of the student
• Students may submit one original artwork for this contest. Late submissions will not be considered.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK:
• Submissions must be sent to BOTH email addresses to be considered: ISSS@bridgew.edu & StudyAbroad@bridgew.edu
• In your email to BOTH offices include the following information:
• A. Your full name
• B. Your BSU banner ID number
• C. Title of artwork - be creative!
• D. Short description of your artwork
• E. Photo(s) of artwork
• Artwork must be submitted through a scan or photograph that can be uploaded. We will not accept physical artwork submissions. If students have created a three-dimensional artwork, multiple photographs are allowed if need to show the entire piece.
• Submissions must be quality image(s) (either .JPG, .JPEG, or .PNG) no larger than 20MB.
• If you submitted an artwork previously to an MIGE competition and won, you may not submit that specific artwork for this contest. However, you may submit another artwork.
All submissions become the property of BSU, which will enjoy full rights of display and circulation. If you submit an artwork it is understood that you have granted this right.