Posting Guidelines - Community Announcements
The Community Announcements system is available for BSU staff and faculty to use for communications to all university employees.
All Messages posted to Community Announcements must:
- originate from a university e-mail address
- contain a subject line
- pertain to university business
Material that can not be posted to Community Announcements includes:
- classified ads (items for sale, housing, lost & found, etc.)
- political, opinion/editorial, or general discussion messages
- chain letters of any kind
The Responsible Use of Information Technology policy also applies to the Community Announcements system. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with this policy.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation to ensure that BSU e-mail, technology and other resources serve the purposes for which they are provided.